- Face to Face
- Online training *Coming Soon
Training provided will be put together to achieve the best results for the learner by incorporating many different learning styles including:
- Visual (spatial): The learner prefers pictures, images, and spatial understanding.
- Aural (auditory-musical): The learner prefers using sound and music.
- Verbal (linguistic): The learner prefers words, both in speech and writing.
- Physical (kinesthetic): The learner prefers hands on instruction.
- Logical (mathematical): The learner prefers logic, reasoning and systems.
- Social (interpersonal): The learner prefers learn in groups or with other people.
- Solitary (intrapersonal): The learner prefers to work alone and use self-study.